Tuesday, November 2, 2010

gorgeous buttons

in my quest to produce knitted accessories that have texture and versatility,  i am always searching for perfect buttons and fasteners. 
i wanted to spotlight the buttons that I source from etsy seller: a remark you made
these buttons are hand crafted from a tree branch of a fallen maple tree in hopes of giving it a second chance at life.  they are absolutely stunning!  the marbling and neutral colors give wood an expensive look. you can find them on my londonderry scarf which doubles as a wrap and as an option for my manchester circle scarf.  one button on each piece is hand stamped with the bungaloe logo.

4 comments:

A Remark You Made said...

Your blog is fantastic! I love how you put your logo on the buttons. They look terrific!

Ickady Bag said...

I agreed with the logo. They look great.

KristiMcMurry said...

These are great! I love the textured look of them.

Sadie Dear said...

What a gorgeous look! I love wooden things, and these buttons are no exception.